Position: Field Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities: (To include but not limited to the following)
- Manage, mentor and coach the day to day activities of inspection/sorting/rework personnel.
- Act as liaisons between QT1 and customer representatives for procedure and process control.
- Provide feedback and information to the Operations & Quality Manager.
- Complete field paperwork related to field inspection/sorting and rework and submit back to accounting for billing and documentation control
- Compile data daily and provide to customer
- Ensure employees are performing work to customer standards and work instructions
- Prepare work instructions per customer specs
- Supervisory experience in automotive industry
- Experience in Quality Management
- Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to work overtime without issue
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point & Word
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong customer service & employee management skills
- Degree a plus