Position: Quality Liaison (Louisville, KY)
- Understand and follow Quality Policy.
- Problem solve and eliminate quality issues before they escalate into problems is key to be successful.
- Report all findings to customer and Quality Manager, including compliance violations or customer skills.
- Monitor and facilitate launch support and engineering changes as needed.
- Attendance at all Customer quality and warranty meetings.
- Attendance at all Customer engineering and vehicle launch meetings.
- Managing sorting and containment activities, if needed.
- Direct involvement with Customer quality and engineering teams in understanding quality concerns, data collection, measurement analysis and root cause identification.
- Direct involvement with Customer quality and engineering teams in establishing Containment Actions.
- Direct involvement with Client quality and engineering teams to understand and establish Permanent Corrective Actions.
- Communication with Client and Customer teams to present Client actions and countermeasures to address identified quality concerns. Interaction with Customer production teams and managers in the production environment.
- Understand, adhere to and practice safety guidelines in the production environment.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office, emailing, picture transferring, video transfer, etc.
- Must have good English written and verbal communication skills.
- B.S. Degree in scientific discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years related experience required. Will consider experience in lieu of degree.
- Ability to travel to customers and home office
- Knowledge of Automotive Quality Standards.
- Ability to work independently with flexible hours.